HR PAYROLL JUNIOR EXECUTIVE
Lieu : Bruxelles
Département : VFX
Contrat : To define
19 mai 2017
Umedia is an international film group specialized in the production of international feature-film projects. Its activities include production, coproduction, financing (through internal funds) and visual effects (VFX). It has offices in Los Angeles, London, Paris, Brussels and Vancouver.
Based in Brussels, Paris and Vancouver, Umedia Visual Effects provides a full service of visual effects for films. Launched in 2010, the VFX division has expanded rapidly, amassing over 50 international film credits to date.
For our upcoming projects in our Brussels studio, we are looking for an HR Payroll/Administrative assistant.
You will be a key player in the VFX team working closely with the leadership of the department on a day-to-day basis. You are responsible for the Payroll and Administrative workflow depending on the needs of the VFX department. You will be the main contact person for all artists in the studio for all matters related to the payment of wages and contracts.
- You’re responsible for maintaining invoicing processes: control the numbers of days worked by artist and the amount of each invoice each month, deadlines with intermediaries (SMART, T-Interim) etc
- You are the main contact between Umedia and partner companies such as SMART and T-Interim. In order to ensure smooth communication and an optimal management of artists’ invoices, you handle all inquiries related to the payments and contracts.
- You manage all the artists’ invoices at the end of each month (SMART, T-interim, Independent invoices) and the artist’s contract extensions for subsequent projects.
- You’re the main contact with the accounting department for invoices payment.
- You provide all the necessary information to the HR department in order to create the artists’ contracts.
- You are the referral person for artists when they have questions related to their payments and contracts,
- You accurately track and process HR documents and follow up as needed.
- You work closely with the Business Manager and HR Junior Executive on a day-to-day basis
- You help with the organization and coordination of HR and internal events, meetings, etc.
- You manage employees’ expenses reports
We’re looking for someone who is full of charisma and charm, who is proactive and has a positive « can-do » attitude with a lot of attention to detail.
- You have a superior HR degree.
- You are skilled or you have a previous experience in HR, payroll management or related
- You are organized and have the ability to multi-task, you are rigorous and like challenges.
- You have extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Maturity / discretion in handling sensitive/confidential issues.
- You speak fluently French and English; speaking Dutch is a plus
You are autonomous, rigorous and demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset with a high sense of responsibility. Knowledge of the VFX and European film industry is an asset.
HOW TO APPLY
Send us your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org