Lieu : Vancouver
Département : Umedia support
Contrat : Full-Time
3 juillet 2017
If you’re looking for a change to challenge and support you as you take the next step in your career, joining Umedia Vancouver provides that rare opportunity. With offices in LA, London, Paris, Brussels, and now Vancouver, Umedia is an international film group specialized in production, financing, visual effects, and finishing. The foundation of Umedia’s success is our employees. We believe in developing everyone’s potential in a fun, passionate, and proactive environment that promotes open communication and a healthy work/life balance. We’re looking for someone just like you to join us and be a significant part of our North American expansion.
Umedia Vancouver is a growing VFX and Finishing team headed by CEO and Oscar-nominated VFX Supervisor, Peter Muyzers, and backed by a management team with many decades of direct experience on the front lines of Hollywood production and post-production. Our goals are ambitious yet realistic, and we’re rapidly becoming Vancouver’s go-to boutique facility for high-end visual effects. Don’t let this opportunity pass you by, apply to join us today!
We are looking for an Office Manager to join our team. The right person should be comfortable leading office operations, and acting as the main point of contact for visitors. Ideally, we are looking for someone who has a keen interest in post-production, as this is a great opportunity to learn more about the industry!
- Meeting and greeting all visitors, creating a welcoming and warm environment by determining their needs and directing them to the appropriate employee or location
- Managing inbound and outbound mail and courier deliveries
- Assisting with the planning and organization of Company and staff events
- Maintaining office/HR and Admin filing and database systems
- Helping develop and monitor company procedures
- Supporting senior management team with ad hoc operational requests
- Ensuring a tidy kitchen area as well as all common areas
- Purchasing general furniture for the office and managing inventory (Stationery, office supplies, refreshments, snacks, etc.)
- Scheduling meetings and appointments internally and externally
- Managing facility needs and liaising with facility management vendors, including maintenance & security
- You like helping people. To you, providing a top-notch visitor or client experience makes you happy.
- You have spent at least one year working in a similar type of administrative or customer service role and you loved it!
- You communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing. You are an excellent communicator, ensuring those you come into contact with feel well informed.
- You have strong organisational skills and pay attention to the details. You are focused on making sure our team environment is always at its best.
- You are self-motivated and driven. You can see a work improvement opportunity a mile away, you seek out new challenges without waiting to be asked. You are able to navigate through tight deadlines, being comfortable working under pressure and re-prioritizing tasks on the fly.
- You have your class 5 drivers license, zoom zoom.
We offer an attractive benefits package and a position within a supportive environment with career development opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply here: https://umedia.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=10