Technicien System Linux
Lieu : Bruxelles
Département : VFX
Contrat : CDD
10 janvier 2018
Founded in 2010, the studio Umedia VFX employs over 120 creative staff that bring their expertise to an average of 40 feature films and TV series per year.
Located in Brussels and Paris, Umedia VFX brings directors solutions to their artistic needs, all while respecting production constraints. We are specialized in visual effects and we offer complete services from budgeting, previz, design, to set supervision and 2D & 3D effects.
Umedia VFX is part of Umedia, a vertically integrated international film group; combining the activities of development, production, financing and visual effects. For more information visit: www.umedia.eu
Your missions and responsibilities
You are part of the Visual Effects department and support the division as part of its development.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications:
– following procedural documentation
– report and escalation any issue
- Talking to staff or free-lance through a series of actions, either face to face or over numeric solution to help setup systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshooting system and network problems; diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
– Replacing parts as required
– Written instructions to repair a fault or set up a software
– Escalation any issue to third parties if unsolved
- Providing efficient helpdesk and support
– Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time
– Working continuously on a task until completion
– Logging all employee queries
- Updating of the work stations system
- You are reliable and deliver your work on time.
- You are proactive and have a team spirit.
- You are rigorous and pay close attention to detail.
- You speak very good English and French.
- Knowledge of Linux is essential for this post (CentOS, Red Hat and Debian).
How to apply?
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org