VFX Executive Producer
Lieu : Vancouver
Département : VFX
Contrat : Full Time
12 mars 2018
If you’re looking for a change to challenge and support you as you take the next step in your career, joining Umedia Vancouver provides that rare opportunity. With offices in LA, London, Paris, Brussels, and now Vancouver, Umedia is an international film group specialized in production, financing, visual effects, and finishing. The foundation of Umedia’s success is our employees. We believe in developing everyone’s potential in a fun, passionate, and proactive environment that promotes open communication and a healthy work/life balance. We’re looking for someone just like you to join us and be a significant part of our North American expansion.
Umedia Vancouver is a growing VFX and Finishing team headed by CEO and Oscar-nominated VFX Supervisor, Peter Muyzers, and backed by a management team with many decades of direct experience on the front lines of Hollywood production and post-production. Our goals are ambitious yet realistic, and we’re rapidly becoming Vancouver’s go-to boutique facility for high-end visual effects. Don’t let this opportunity pass you by, apply to join us today!
We are looking for an experienced VFX Executive Producer with a proven track record in attracting clients who is either located in Vancouver or Los Angeles.
Your direct responsibilities include:
- In partnership with the Head of Sales, the VFX Producers and the VFX Supervisors, engage with clients to generate leads and opportunities to bid projects and produce schedules.
- Must be able to meet annual KPI’s for revenue and profitability.
- Create new project leads using new and existing relationships.
- Spend significant time in Los Angeles meeting with clients (studio execs, production teams, etc.).
- Advise on strategies to enhance our sales capabilities for the long term.
- Use available resources and marketing materials to represent Umedia.
- Engage with the VFX teams to inform on the bidding of projects.
- Mentor and train VFX Producers in bidding strategies, script breakdowns & tax incentives.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a VFX Executive Producer for feature films.
- Must demonstrate negotiation skills with clients.
- Deep knowledge of the Tax Incentives in BC as well as other competing jurisdictions.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, …)
You are autonomous, rigorous and demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset with a high sense of responsibility.
We offer an attractive benefits package and a position within a supportive environment with career development opportunities.