Senior 3D Generalist
City : Brussels
Department : VFX
Contract : Freelance
1 August 2019
Founded in 2010, the studio Umedia VFX employs over 100 creative staff that bring their expertise to an average of 40 feature films and TV series per year.
Located in Brussels and Paris, Umedia VFX brings directors solutions to their artistic needs, all while respecting production constraints. We are specialized in visual effects and we offer complete services from budgeting, previz, design, to set supervision and 2D & 3D effects.
Umedia VFX is part of Umedia, a vertically integrated international film group; combining the activities of development, production, financing and visual effects. For more information visit: www.umedia.eu
Your missions & responsibilities
- You contribute to the realization of future film projects by creating visual effects
- You master a pipeline and respect production deadlines
- Experience in prioritizing workflows and identifying the right order in which to complete tasks
- You have a good sense of the artistic side of your work and a familiarity with pipeline issues
- You propose artistic and technical solutions for the project and have good problem-solving skills.
- You work as a team member and communicate with a supervisor of a sequence
- You meet deadlines while retaining a high quality of work
- Live action visual effects/Feature Film Previous experience at least 7 years
- Ability to execute a wide range of VFX tasks
- You are skilled to at least some degree in modeling, lighting, sculpting, rigging, texturing, animation and matchmoving, shading
- Advanced working knowledge of Maya, Arnold, Mari,
- PF Track is a plus
- Nuke and scripting is a plus
- You are eager to learn and develop professionally
- You have excellent communication skills and you are a good team member
- You are rigorous and detail-focused
- You are autonomous, trustworthy and you deliver your work on time
- You are fluent in English and/or French and you are willing to work in Brussels
How to apply ?
Please send your application to email@example.com