IN/OUT & DI OPERATOR
Lieu : Bruxelles
Département : VFX
Contrat : Freelance or Contract, full time (starting as soon as possible)
14 septembre 2021
Umedia is a Belgian studio specialized in production of international film projects. Umedia’s activities include production, co-production, Tax Shelter financing (through its subsidiary uFund) and visual effects (VFX) post production. The studio is ideally located in the popular Louise – Châtelain district of Brussels.
By joining us, you will be part of a company who is constantly looking for excellence thanks to its strong corporate culture based on values that are put into practice every day.
· Responsible for managing all incoming media and outgoing deliverables
· Ensure all transfers and storage is done securely according to the internal workflow
· Make sure all shots are of the highest quality and the project stays on track for its deadline
· Run client reviews and all internal dailies sessions on Assimilate SCRATCH
· Responsible for VFX editing in AVID Media Composer
· Partners with production and R&D department
· Work closely with internal production, artists and other support departments providing advice, reference, information and files when needed.
· Work in collaboration with external laboratories on the themes of image formats, colour corrections, file formats, naming conventions, etc.
· Proactive on upcoming projects.
· Be concerned by the main pipeline and involved in issues concerning In/Out for ex color management
· Propose technical solutions for the project and have good problem-solving skills
· Manage priorities and identify the right order in which to complete tasks
· Create in-house reels including annual company reels, show reels, technical breakdowns, and awards reels
· Responsible for the projection room
· You are rigorous and pay close attention to detail
· You are reliable, punctual and deliver your work on time
· Notions of image formats (Dpx, Exr, Log, Lin, …), cinema resolutions (scope, HD, anamorphic, etc.) are a huge plus that you should acquire if necessary
· You are proactive and a team player
· You have a good level in English + French and/or Dutch
· Excellent knowledge of softwares Avid and Hiero, knowledge of Scratch is a plus
· Knowledge of digital images (photo or video) is a plus
· Knowledge of Shotgun and Excel is a plus
To learn more about us, visit our website at: www.umedia.eu
Please send us your CV and cover letter at the following address: email@example.com