Pipeline TD mid/senior (H/F)
Lieu : Bruxelles
Département : VFX
Contrat : 3 months renewable
3 septembre 2020
Founded in 2010, the studio Umedia VFX is part of the Umedia group, a Belgian studio specialized in the production of international film projects. Its activities include the production, co-production, financing and realization of visual effects.
Umedia VFX is an internationally award-winning studio and one of the industry leaders in Europe. Our teams work on approximately 45 films and TV series per year and can count up to 150 artists in our offices located in Brussels and Paris.
As specialists in visual effects creation, we offer a full service from budgeting, previz, design, to shooting supervision and 2D & 3D effects. For more information, don’t hesitate to visit our website: www.umedia.eu
In order to strengthen our team, we are currently looking for a Pipeline TD mid/senior (H/F) to join our studio in Brussels or Paris.
You will work in a small team of talented developers who actively work on the first iteration of the new Umedia pipeline.
Remote work is allowed (and certainly during the current covid19 crisis) as long as the work does not require a physical presence in the Umedia facilities.
The role :
· Maintain and develop libraries (Python) and APIs for our core pipeline tools to meet the requirements of current visual effects projects
· Develop, test and document new tools along with their adaptability according to specific department workflows
· Provide support to the users, diagnose bugs and issues artists experienced with the pipeline, provides alternatives and solutions
• Previous experience (mid / 3 years – senior / 5 years) in Visual Effects or related industry (i.e animated feature film)
• Advanced knowledge of Python programming and guidelines (pep8)
• Experience with DCC package like Maya, Nuke, Arnold (or similar renderer), Houdini, ZBrush, …
• Good understanding of the pipeline and workflow specific to visual effects industry
• You speak French and/or Dutch + good knowledge of English
Nice to have :
· Experience with Shotgun software
· Experience with source control (git) and build systems in a Linux environment
How to apply? Please send your application to : email@example.com