TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST/ RECRUITER
Lieu : Bruxelles
Département : VFX
Contrat : CDD
26 juillet 2018
Umedia is an international film group specialized in the production of international feature-film projects. Its activities include production, coproduction, financing (through internal funds) and visual effects (VFX). It has offices in Los Angeles, London, Paris, and Brussels.
Based in Brussels and Paris, Umedia Visual Effects provides a full service of visual effects for films. Launched in 2010, the VFX division has expanded rapidly, amassing over 50 international film credits to date.
For our VFX department in a full expansion, in our Brussels studio, we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Officer/Senior Recruiter who is able to successfully manage all recruitment activities:
You will be a key player in the VFX team working closely with the leadership of the department on a day-to-day basis. You will lead the recruitment and talent scouting efforts, you will be the main contact for all potential and current artists at the studio and look after the daily recruitment needs.
- To develop and implement an efficient and dynamic strategy for the recruitment process:
– Define sourcing strategy and implement the optimal recruitment process through different HR tools.
– Create an ideal recruitment strategy by analyzing recruitment marketing platforms, evaluating job posting organization and campaigns.
– Work up our recruitment network and different online channels and recruitment axes in order to improve our talent pool.
– Identify and attract the qualified candidates for hard-to-fill position in order to improve our technical expertise
- In collaboration with HR Executive Officer you are responsible for technical and freelancers’ recruitments in Belgium: VFX artists, VFX producer, VFX coordinator, IT profiles:
– You overlook and manage all the recruitment life-cycle
– You are main contact person for top technical profiles: you answer their candidatures, create and maintain a fluid communication with them.
– You proactively source new artists, review their applications, classify and shortlist them in order to make regular screenings of CVs and show reels with VFX Supervisor/Producer.
– You set-up interviews between the new applicants and the VFX Supervisors / Producers.
– You structure and optimize artists recruiting method & process.
– You build relationships with outsourcing recruitment companies and other actors
- Main contact for external HR events
– You create and maintain good relationships with artists’ schools in order to promote Umedia’s image among young artists (ArtFX, SupInfocom, Emile Cohl, etc.)
– You extend our network by attending different external events in order to attract new talents.
-You ensure the organization and coordination of HR and internal events, meetings, etc
We’re looking for someone who is full of charisma and charm, who is proactive and has a positive « can-do » attitude with a lot of attention to detail.
- You have a superior HR degree
- Previous experience in thorough recruiting
- Advanced knowledge of latest hiring tools and software
- Innovative and strategic thinking
- Hands-on experience in sourcing
- You have the ability to multi-task, you are rigorous and like challenges.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Maturity / discretion in handling sensitive/confidential issue
- Dedicated and proactive mindset and ability to meet target
You are autonomous, rigorous and demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset with a high sense of responsibility. Knowledge of the VFX and European film industry is an asset.
HOW TO APPLY ?
Please send your application to email@example.com