Lieu : Bruxelles
Département : VFX
Contrat : Freelance – Duration : 5 to 6 months as from end of July 2021
4 juin 2021
Umedia is a Belgian studio, specialized in the production of international film projects. Its activities include production, co-production, financing and visual effects (VFX). The studio is ideally located in the popular Louise – Châtelain district of Brussels.
In order to support the VFX Team, Umedia is looking for a VFX Coordinator for our office in Brussels.
By joining us, you will become part of a young and dynamic team, driven by the search for excellence and passion, and attached to a strong corporate culture.
- Work closely with the VFX Producer and the VFX Supervisor in order to establish a work plan and deliver the projects on time.
- Assist the VFX Producer in creating and updating the schedules for the projects or the different departments, and in reporting to the clients.
- Assists The VFX Producer on emergencies and day to day tasks.
- Ensure the follow-up of the planning and alert the VFX Producer and the VFX Supervisor in case of deviation.
- Work jointly with the Artists in order to achieve the objectives for the delivery of the projects.
- Ensure that Shotgun is up to date by adding all the relevant information.
- Organize the team meetings (dailies, reviews, etc.) and check the work progress of the Artists. During the meetings, the VFX Coordinator will take notes for the Artists and the Team Leaders.
- Ensure a smooth communication between the different departments.
- Assist in managing the material, the reports and the references from the shooting, the film editing, the clients, etc., everything needed for the artists to be able to complete their work.
- Work with the In & Out department in order to ensure the reception of the submitted pictures and the delivery of the temporary or final versions.
- Help create a “great place to work” in the department, keep an optimistic and professional work ambiance thanks to a proactive approach and the collaboration with every team member.
- You are passionate about cinema and special effects.
- You have a first experience in the field and are looking to consolidate your project management skills in a fast-paced environment.
- You have good communication and teamwork skills.
- Your organizational skills are undeniable and you are meticulous by nature.
- You have a very good level of English.
- Knowledge of Shotgun is a plus.
Please send us your CV and cover letter at the following address: email@example.com